Copaltite Cement Form (5 oz. tube)
Copaltite Cement is for rough surfaces, warped flanges or unfinished parts. It is a thick paste with a coarse texture which allows for it to fill gaps in scored, uneven surfaces. Copaltite Cement is also used as a gun grooving compound. The Cement form is available in a 1 quart can or a 5 ounce tube.
- Buy 4 for $98.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 36 for $88.00 each and save 15%
Used successfully on:
- Steam joints at 2,000 psi and 1200° F
- Flanges without gaskets up to 6,500 psi
- Threaded joints at 10,000 psi
- Steam turbines
- Heat exchangers
- Pressure vessels
- Pressure gas lines
- Refrigeration lines
- Hydraulic systems
The United States Government, along with many industries world wide, has proven Copaltite an unequaled sealing agent. Wherever a packing is required against pressure, heat, cold, gases, acids, Freon, oil, benzene or gasoline, Copaltite is the premier product on the market. Under the most exacting conditions, Copaltite out performs any other product. It adheres readily to surfaces and its elasticity guarantees a perfect seal against vibration, expansion and contraction leaks. For sealing threads, flanges and other fittings exposed to high temperature and pressure, Copaltite is unexcelled.
- Effective in temperature range from -315° F to 1500° F.
- Cures quickly when heat of at least 300° F is applied.
- Possesses Anti-seize properties for very high temperature applications
- Low shrinkage and coefficient of expansion.
- Easy separation of joints after extended use at extremely high temperature and/or pressure.
- Resists most chemicals. Copaltite is used on lines containing steam, ammonia,hydrocarbons, refrigerants, hydraulic fluids, propane, brine, acids, and mild alkalis.
- Adheres to metals, ceramics, rubber and most plastics.
- Withstands severe vibrations and thermal shock.
- Completely meets Navy test requirements for use on marine turbines at 1200 PSI and 950° F (MIL-S-15204D).
- Copaltite sealants consistently out perform other high pressure and high temperature pipe dopes.