Copaltite High Temperature, High Pressure Sealant
Outperforms Any Sealant on the Market Today!
The United States Government, along with many industries world wide, has proven Copaltite an unequaled sealing agent. Wherever a packing is required against pressure, heat, cold, gases, acids, Freon, oil, benzene or gasoline, Copaltite is the premier product on the market. Under the most exacting conditions, Copaltite out performs any other product. It adheres readily to surfaces and its elasticity guarantees a perfect seal against vibration, expansion and contraction leaks. For sealing threads, flanges and other fittings exposed to high temperature and pressure, Copaltite is unexcelled.
Copaltite Key Characteristics:
- Effective in temperature range from -315° F to 1500° F.
- Cures quickly when heat of at least 300° F is applied.
- Possesses Anti-seize properties for very high temperature applications
- Low shrinkage and coefficient of expansion.
- Easy separation of joints after extended use at extremely high temperature and/or pressure.
- Resists most chemicals. Copaltite is used on lines containing steam, ammonia, hydrocarbons, refrigerants, hydraulic fluids, propane, brine, acids, and mild alkalis.
- Adheres to metals, ceramics, rubber and most plastics.
- Withstands severe vibrations and thermal shock.
- Completely meets Navy test requirements for use on marine turbines at 1200 PSI and 950° F (MIL-S-15204D).
- Copaltite sealants consistently out perform other high pressure and high temperature pipe dopes.